Monday, December 28, 2015

"2015"

For the past few years I have listed on my facebook what I learned or my big accomplishments that year as a way of remembering the good and nodding to 2016. I thought this year I would share some of them with you…

1.       I learned how to gut a fish
2.       I learned how to fix a leaky sink
3.       I learned how to build a simple garden bed
4.       I figured out a good technique to do simple color work in knitting
5.       I figured out how to do open work hand sewing
6.       I figured out how to copy my grandma’s travel knitting bags
7.       I sold at my first craft show
8.       I made my first sales on my Etsy page to  people I didn’t know… (it’s the little things)
9.       I learned bobbin lace… (need to make something more than a book mark)
10.   I learned how to make jam
12.   Learned how to make my Grandma’s Glug and Pepercorkers
13.   Learned I will be strong and do what needs to be done
14.   Rediscovered why I love the library
15.   Learned how to darn knitting (a couple of different ways)
16.   Grew my own prosperous garden on my own. (It was tasty)

Grandma K's yarn bags avalible at etsy.com/shop/GrandmasTools


What did 2015 teach you?

No comments:

Post a Comment