Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sewing wisdoms

In light that I recently did a bit on wisdoms I had discovered with knitting, I thought I would share some of my sewing ones...

1. Cloth makes everything better
2. Cloth has a mind of its own
3. Cloth is as expensive as yarn so apparently I can't pick a cheep hobby
4. The feel of cloth is called the hand
5. If the sewing machine and you have a fight, it is always your fault so walk away do something else to clear your head, you have lost and it is telling you that you are tired
6. A shot of whiskey after said fight will help calm you but it won't solve the problem only a cleared head will do that.
7.  Throwing bobbins and needles across the room doesn't help but it make you feel better
      7.5 until you  step on the needles.
8. Keep experimenting till you find a method that works
9. Seriously no one notices too much if you make a mistake, they end up thinking it was intentional
10. Have fun and it is ok to u-tube and Pinterest it.

A wedding gift for a friend from college, with a beautiful quote.

1 comment: